Selena Gomez & The Scene France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PREMIER FORUM FRANCOPHONE | FIRST FRENCH FORUM

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Blogs Sources - Partenaires Officiels
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Myspace o4/o3/o9

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Fatiha*
Selena Fan's Actif
Fatiha*

Féminin

Myspace o4/o3/o9 Empty
MessageSujet: Myspace o4/o3/o9   Myspace o4/o3/o9 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mar - 19:44

I just finished up my first cover!! I was honored to be on the cover of Teen Vogue in the June/July issue which is my birthday!!! I have been subscribed to this magazine for 3 years and when I got a call asking if I could be on one of their covers this year, I cried and freaked out! I can’t wait for you guys to see it, I talk about you all in the issue and how you are the reason they even called me, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

Plus, I wanted to share with you guys that as soon as I get done here in Puerto Rico, I will be heading off the my second favorite place in the world — Vancouver, Canada! I spent 3 months there last year [shooting Another Cinderella Story] and now I will be spending another couple of months there shooting Ramona! I can’t wait to go back! So, if you live in Canada, I can’t wait to see you guys!!

Thank you guys for my first cover. I’ll never forget this moment! Hope you’re all doing well! God Bless, Sel.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.x-s0ber.skyblog.com
Laureen
Fondatrice
Laureen

Féminin

Myspace o4/o3/o9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Myspace o4/o3/o9   Myspace o4/o3/o9 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mar - 19:47

Ouais Mais C'est Les Trductions Ici ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://dounia-coesens.net

Myspace o4/o3/o9
Page 1 sur 1