Selena Gomez & The Scene France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PREMIER FORUM FRANCOPHONE | FIRST FRENCH FORUM

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Blogs Sources - Partenaires Officiels
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Dear Selena ..

AuteurMessage
marygomezsource
Selena Fan's
marygomezsource

Féminin

Dear Selena .. Empty
MessageSujet: Dear Selena ..   Dear Selena .. Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc - 20:55

Dear Selena, I'm really cheerful to know you reading my message, right now ! I just gotta let you know some things :
First, you're an extraordinary role model for all of us, on this community . Then, you're very talented ! I mean, you have your own TV show, your C.D is awesome, and, for the little I've seen from yor clothes line, you're very stylish, even when you go out just to eat a frozen yogurt ! You're so close of your fans, and we are so thankful for that, and for givin' us an example of what an almost perfect 17 years old Teen is ! Keep Rockin, helpin' children with UNICEF and playing like this ! France loves you, with love, Sarah ♥
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dear Selena ..
Page 1 sur 1